There is no grade penalty

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Dombrovschi

Hello, there is no grade penalty on this sv. I can use HD + 8 at lvl 40 without any issue.
Other issue is the auction manager is strictly in russian, which doesn; t help international players at all. Not only the auction manager is like that, please make the english button actually work.
And as a question... my only way of donating is paysafe card, can i donate with paysafe??

IOANN

Hello, there is no grade penalty on this sv. I can use HD + 8 at lvl 40 without any issue.
Other issue is the auction manager is strictly in russian, which doesn; t help international players at all. Not only the auction manager is like that, please make the english button actually work.
And as a question... my only way of donating is paysafe card, can i donate with paysafe??
but he created such a cool "ENGLISH SECTION" on the forum :ROFLMAO: use ?

Admin ForcePlay

Administrator
Команда форума
Администратор
Penalty is working like pts server.
We will try to fix auction for 2 languages after server start.
And we will try to install 1 more payment system as well.

Admin ForcePlay

Administrator
Команда форума
Администратор
New payment system is activated. You can donate now with paysefe card and other systems.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Сверху